November 16, 2014

MAC Lipstick - Lady Danger on Medium dark Indian Skin

Hi Beauties !!

This one is the last picture I have with MAC lipsticks, will continue when I have another picture for different shade. Many red lipsticks from MAC have been applauded and Lady Danger is one of those appraised lipsticks. 

I personally would not have purchased it; as it came along with the 6 Editorial Red palette I tried it on. I am not a huge fan of orange and have never worn one. The result wasn't disappointing though.

Lady Danger is a Orange based red. Has a matte finish, not suitable for dry lips. The color is beautiful however it doesn't stand out so much like other reds on medium to dark skin although it's wearable. It does not go with all colors of dress hence I paired with black dress and minimal eye makeup. 

It stays for 5 - 6 hours, even if you have a meal. It's a perfect daytime wear lipstick.  As it is matte try wearing a lip balm underneath. If you want to use a liner go for MAC Redd Lip pencil this is the exact match for this lipstick.

I would wear this occasionally with right dress and good mood :)

No comments: