May 28, 2016

MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner - Undercurrent swatch on Indian Skintone

"An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle" 

A teal with pearl is how this pencil being described by MAC. Highly pigmented, smooth on application, full of shimmers. The buttery soft texture makes the application easier, and it's opaque. The wear time is long even in hot weather. I had mine on for one full day till I removed my makeup. It sits comfortably on the upper lash and I wouldn't use this on the water line.

 Price $16.50 bit expensive 

Below are the swatches, and the look of liner on my lids without eye shadow.



1 comment:

Ritu said...

It looks lovely color....! :)

https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/urban-decay-vice-sheer-liar-lipstick-review-lip-swatch/