May 28, 2016

MAC Vamplify Lipglass on NC45 / NC43 / Deep Skintone girls

Something from 2015 fall collection, I am once again late to post this however had the pictures last September. As some of the products are still available in MAC stores these swatches might be helpful for some girls out there. 

This collection had quite a few cool colors for deep skintone girls like me; This include several neutral shades, pink, red, wine. I wouldn't recommend coral, bubblegum pink, hot pink. The colors aren't scary as the name implies. I am posting swatches and pictures of the beautiful colors from this collection.
  1. Suggestive - Intense blue red
  2. Peer Pressure - Intense red burgundy
  3. What's Going On - Hot intense fuchsia

Speaking of the formula they are non sticky unlike their other lip glasses from MAC. All the colors are highly pigmented and just one swipe is more than sufficient. I do not have to have my hair tied up or pulled back. Color stays on for good 4 - 5 hours. It can be best worm when paired with a lip pencil. I am wearing just the lip glass in the below pictures.

 MAC Vamplify Lipglass What's going on Swatch on NC45-NC43-Deep Indian skintone

 MAC Vamplify Lipglass Suggestive Swatch on NC45-NC43-Deep Indian skintone



MAC Vamplify Lipglass Peer Pressure Swatch on NC45-NC43-Deep Indian skintone



No comments: