July 3, 2016

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick - Labradorable swatch review - NC45/NC43 Indian Skintone

I have already reviewed three lipsticks from this range. I got to buy their new addition to this collection from 'MAC Haute Dogs'. Looks like MAC has added this to their permanent line as it;s still available in MAC Website.


Labradorable is a beautiful Deep Wine color. Goes wear very well on medium-deep skintone girls. Lipstick formula moisturizes the lip and leaves your lips hydrated. Good color pay off when applied well, In the pictures below I have applied lightly and pressed my lips together. I will try to post another picture soon. They have MAC's signature vanilla smell, and I love the lipstick tube.

They are priced at $23 at the moment. I am not sure about the availability in India. This is a great color to wear to work.

 Please excuse my eye liner, my first trial on applying liner using angled brush.

No comments: