October 26, 2015

LYN (Live Your Now) Nail Polish Swatch Part 2 with Top coats

My last post on LYN was on April 21, 2015. I had written about some of their glitter shimmery top coats. That's when I have started experimenting nail art and explored different types of nail polishes. All my LYN collection is from Purplle. I get occasional discounts, that's where I got all LYN polishes. I bought them just by looking at the display color of product in bottle on the website, trusted my instinct and I am satisfied with my purchase too.  

I believe this post helps some if you are still looking for a purchase. I just confirmed the price from the website it's 350/- INR. for 12 ml.

In this post I have swatches for 6 nail polishes which of 5 are regular colors and 2 are top coats. Interesting shades and top coats.

Here we go.............




From pinky to Thumb, all colors have funny names.

Didya Vinka At Me - Fuchsia pink
Drop Red Gorgeous - Proper Red, wearable by all
Sleepink Beauty -  Deep Magenta with micro shimmer
Spicy Sassy Saucy - Orange Red 
Tulips are better than one - Bright Pink






LYN Gorgeous Top Coats


I only have two of them Bella Bronze (Gold Strands) and Bitter Without Glitter (Silver Strands). Both these polishes can be worn by all skin tone on any nail polish or clear coat. 





I personally liked Bella Bronze over Silver. What about you?





No comments: