October 26, 2015

Loreal Paris Top Coat Swatches and Review

Top coats are in demand these days, and there are plenty from a number of brands. L'Oreal Paris has launched a few and are available in India from March/April this year. I ordered mine through Flipkart in early April.

I only bought 4 of them and totally loved it. It's priced at Rs.299 for 5 ml. I was lucky to buy with 25% discount.

It's pricey when looked at the quantity. The quality is good. It comes in the same bottle like their all other nail polish. The cap has top coat printer on it.




I have Loreal Paris Top Coats on my middle three fingers.



Loreal Paris - Jackie Tweed Top Coat - on medium - deep skin tone

Loreal Paris - Disco Ball Top Coat - on medium to deep skin tone

Loreal Paris - Gold Leaf  Top Coat - on medium - deep skin tone

Loreal Paris Matte Top coat, gives a sleek matte finish. The glitter top coat in this picture are from Color Bar.



Which one is your favorite?

No comments: