April 19, 2015

LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Nail Polish - Raspberry Pink (543) Review - Indian Skintone

My first ever Matte Nail Polish, that too Raspberry pink. Didn't had a clue how it would turn out when I made my purchase from Flipkart. I was in search of good matte nail polish for a long time now. Buying one in India is difficult especially if you need something from Estee Lauder, Esee or Orly etc. Finally this one caught my eyes and I picked it up without second thought as the price was reasonable for the quantity.

The are priced at Rs.230 for 14 ml. I got it with 10% discount from Flipkart.

The color is just perfect on NC45 suitable for almost all Indian skin tone.  It dries quickly and gives you the matte finish. Although its its highly pigmented I used two coat to enjoy the Matte finish as it's my first one. Lol :) I did some quick design with top coat nail color and I am all up to share it with my friends, and they loved it.

I didn;t want to use some gold or silver top coat, as I didn't want to hide the matte finish. It stayed good for 3 - 4 days and started to chip on the edges. Overall I would rate it 3.5 out of 5.


No comments: