March 24, 2015

Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick - Crimson Touch Swatch, Review (Deep Skintone)

Hello Girls,

I posted this picture for people to get some idea on color. You can buy from Flipkart. I bought mine from Flipkart - click here for direct product link. I am adding some more details to this post now.

You may buy from Flipkart. This is the direct link for this product. It;s now available for lesser price girls ! So hurry!

Price : Rs.700 for 3.7g

You may also look at this post for more details. For the swatches click here

Crimson Touch is a beautiful Pinkish Plum shade. Use a lip brush or pencil to outline and then fill using the brush for a well defined look.

Lipstick covers pigmentation even in single swipe. It has good wear time with or without meals. I will soon try to post similar colors from MAC / Loreal / Maybelline.

I didn't want to bore you girls with long story, I kept it simple. This is how it looks on me, I am a MAC NC45.



Please do post your comments after reading, and let me how you liked this lipstick. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome..you are able to pull off all colors.. !

Unknown said...

Thank you ! blush blush :)