March 1, 2015

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick on deep Indian Skintone - Tumultuous Pink

Hello Ladies,

This lipstick is part of Value Set which I bought last fall, and funny I wore it only in Feb this year. Finally and I loved wearing this color around from afternoon till I went to bed. 

There is no complaint about the package, the small tube is cute and travel friendly. The lipstick is a fuscia pink color, very bright and damn gorgeous. I was hesitant to wear at first due to my skin tone, but it brightened my face instantly and was a plus along with my white dress. I never tried this shade but bought online, and I do not regret it :) 

The color stayed on me for several hours, although the little creamy texture disappeared after couple of hours. Leaving behind the color yet I didn't feel my lips dry. I always have a layer of lip balm underneath so this was a hit for me. 

Below is the picture of the lipstick swatch and me wearing it.




No comments: