March 1, 2015

Estee Lauder Mini Lipsticks Swatch Review (Estee Lauder Lip Envy Set Review)



I have fallen in love with Estee Lauder Products during my visit to US. I have tried few of their products and I am a huge fan of EL now. During last fall they had several holiday value gift set ranging from makeup, skin care and perfumes. One such item is their mini lipsticks with a small cute case.




The lipsticks are small size suitable for travel. For lipstick lovers who have collections and end up wasting finally, this is a good choice. This is an ideal gift set too.

Cost of lipstick set is $37.50. Quantity is indeed less 0.04 oz.

The lipstick shades are Envious, Tumultuous Pink, Dynamic, Desirable



The formula is very good, creamy texture, smooth on application and hydrating to lips. Good coverage in single swipe, lasts long, doesn't settle in line. It lasted on me for 6 hours without meals with the rick color behind. Didn;t bleed even in the hot humid weather.

I am absolutely loving this lipstick. It suits my deep skintone very well except for Desirable. I will post individual post for each of these lipsticks.

Review - Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick - Tumultuous Pink  on deep Indian skintone

No comments: