May 3, 2015

Essence Nail Hardening Nail Polish Remover Strawberry & Passion Fruit - Review

With the current trend of nail art and different type of nail polishes coming into the market every fortnight, we tend to change nail paints so often. Especially people like me who love nail designs might change nail paints every week or even in less than a week. Buying a nail polish remover of 30ml does not help much.

I thought of giving a try with Essence. I bought this from eBay. It comes in a plastic bottle. Quantity 150 ml priced Rs. 249/-

It's very good, has the mild smell of the fruits does not make your skin white. Takes off nail polish easily. Like I said before I change my nail colors twice a week, also do nail swatches, color trials, including glitter polishes. It lasted for more than 1.5 months but less than 2 months. It got over today. I am so happy with this product.

For people interested in Ingredients:
Ethly Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol, Castor Seed Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 14700 (Red 4)

This is an imported product, made in Astria as per the label.
















No comments: