May 3, 2015

How to remove glitter nail polish without making a mess

Many of you would have thought removing glitter type nail polish or top coats would be a pain or difficult. I had the same problems, I use to rub remover over it multiple times to take it off, it just doesn't come off like nail polish.

Once The glitters were everywhere on both hands, making a big mess. Then I learnt this technique. There were several but I have tried this and worked perfectly.

Simply use cotton soak in remover and wrap a cellotape around. Wait for 3 - 5 minutes and take it off with slight rub and pull, as shown in pictures. No need to unwrap. This cleans it all. I tried wrapping with rubber band instead of cellotape it resulted in finger swell. Good to use to cellotape around or aluminium foil.

Later apply any vitamin E oil or almond oil or nail cream as the nail polish remover would have been on the finger and nails for a long time.

Happy Manicure!!!!






No comments: