January 25, 2015

Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color swatches and review

Hello lovely ladies out there !

Thank you for reading this post. Lakme Absolute Matte collection has quite a few pretty shades that suits all Indian Skin tones. I have four of them so far, and I am posting the pictures of the swatches here. I will add pictures of how these looks on me when I wear it. [Pure Glam 201, Elegant Bloom 202, Nougat 62, Grape Blossom 209]

I paid 500 bucks in Bangalore Central for these lipsticks. one. 

The lipstick is matte finish however it's smooth on application. It doesn't dry your lips. It's hydrating how ever I would suggest to have a balm underneath as it;s a general rule I follow all the time. If you have dry chapped lips, the lipstick would settle in the lines.

All these shade goes well on almost all Indian Skin tone, suitable to wear to work as well. They stay at least 4 - 5 hours on me leaving the color behind without having meals. 



Pure Glam - It has light shimmer in it, good for parties, functions although I wear to work as well. It's a beautiful shade suits all skintone. This is my favorite.

Elegant Bloom - This is the next shade after Pure glam, it's plain without any shimmer. Wearable for all skin tone, smooth texture. 

Nougat - This is a pretty neutral shade I would say on medium to deep skin tone. It's not actually mauve color when it comes on the lips. Light , wearable for all, does not bleed.

Grape Blossom - This one is a deep purple shade when swiped few times, or deep pink/mauve with single swipe. I wear this as needed depending on the dress color. Either light or deep to match my purple dresses. This is kind of dry on my lips, so I have lip-balm underneath as usual. Again this one is suitable for all skin tones too.

For your info, I am a NC45 of MAC, just to give an idea :)

I am on Nougat - Shade 62

No comments: