January 25, 2015

Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Moody Bloom on Indian Skintone

Hello Dearies !

I have been wanting to write about this lipstick for a month now. Finally here it is. This lipstick is from MAC's Moody Bloom Collection with the same name. It wasn't available in all the stores hence I ordered from MAC Store online.

Price: 18 USD (3.6 g)

About the lipstick: MAC Sheen Supreme Moody Bloom lipstick comes in a sleek case. The lipstick cap when closing has a click sound ensuring it's locked away safe.

The lipstick shade is unique and very pretty like a shimmery bronze. It;s very sheen and goes smooth on application. It;s very light and wearable. You might want to build the color with few swipes. At first it looks similar to MAC Frost lipstick "O" but it's different in it's texture and "O" is very intense and Moody Bloom is sheer light. It has MAC's signature fragrance of Vanilla while applying.

It looks nice and neutral on medium to deep skin tone. It's pretty. I wore on hot humid Indian weather too (Kerala). It didn't bleed on me but the staying power is less, 2 hours is all I have got and after the meal it was gone, no trace of it may be because I wiped my mouth after food. I enjoyed wearing it though on my lunch date with my fiance.

Below is the lipstick swatch and the picture me wearing it. I would rate 4/5 due to it's staying power.



No comments: