January 25, 2015

MAC Sized to Go Tinted LipGlass - Love child on Indian skintone

Hi Beauties !

Today I am going to write my first experience with MAC Lipglass Love child. This is been raved quite a bit and promoted well by MAC for sometime. I  looked at the swatches online and ordered from MAC website in USA. I am not a huge fan of Lip Gloss. I got an email from MAC about their Sized to Go Tinted Lip glasses which are travel friendly. I thought of giving a try as it's only $10.

Price & Quantity: $10 for 2.4 g / 0.8 US oz

About Love Child Lipglass: It comes in a small plastic tube. Nothing classy about the case though. The gloss is sticky in the tube and not watery. It's a beautiful light pink shade with fine shimmer in it that;s visible through the tube itself. It's wearable by all skin tones although the results look different from fair to deep skin tone. The gloss is very sheer when applied by itself, build-able to a opaque coverage with few layers. The shine wears off soon. On my lips I didn't feel the gloss sticky like many other glosses I have used.

I wore it few times now but all the time I had some lipsticks underneath, as this gloss is very sheen. It kind of melts in hot humid climate (southern part of India).

You would want to have a layer of lipstick or lip liner color underneath to have a lasting color. It lasted for 2- 3 hours  in hot weather leaving behind the bottom color.

If you are not a gloss person but looking to add some shine to your lipstick, then go for this. I wouldn't wear this gloss by itself. I need to try this with MAC Darkside lipstick that's one combination MAC promoted last winter.


I am wearing the gloss over Maybelline Lipstick - Mauve it up.


No comments: